Saturday, July 4, 2009

Product - KeepCup

As a card-carrying coffee snob (I live in Melbourne, it's the law) I was very interested when I heard about KeepCup. These little babies are re-usable coffee cups that have a superb design - ie, won't tick off your barista and are doing their bit for the environment.

Check out the website here, where you can order them and make sure you go to the calculator to figure out just how much waste you are producing using disposable cups. The manufacturer reckons they last for a year, which is good enough for me, as over the next 12 months my cup is going to save 10kgs of woodpulp and 1kg of plastic lids!
A crafty way to get your hands on one would be to hit your boss with the office statistics and then stick your hand out for some petty cash/company card and volunteer to place the order for everyone - huzzah!

Don't worry if you feel like a bit of a fool the first time you present the cup in your local coffee joint - soon all the cool kids are gonna have one.

Below is my KeepCup getting ready for its daily trip to work. (Please note excellent colour choice.)



*I should point out no one is pay
ing me to advertise here, but you can if you wanna...


No comments:

Join Our Group On Facebook

What's For Tea? on Facebook