Monday, May 31, 2010

Giant Cupcake Delivery!

There was a serious case of Monday-itis going on this morning until a special delivery arrived. And it wasn't just any old delivery it was a GIANT CUPCAKE! And when I say giant, I mean almost big enough for me to jump out of! Well almost.

My lovely friend Lisa sent it as a thank you gift. I am very lucky to have friends such as Lisa. Maybe you would like to say thank you to someone? Even if it's just to say 'thanks for being you, you'. You could make a giant cupcake or lots of little ones - nothing says you care more than baked goods I think. If you're short on time or live interstate like Lady Lisa you can order something from here.

There's some recipes here and here for you for homemade treats. And stay tuned this week, I have lots of blogging to catch up on: things to do with vanilla, a new cafe and a couple of yummy recipes.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cathie said...

what a cool thank you gift!!
I went to a wedding a few months back & their wedding cake was from there, a giant cupcake, it looked amazing!
have a happy week Anthea

p.s and baked goods are always a great thank you gift :)

What's For Tea? said...

You have a happy week too Cathie :)

Join Our Group On Facebook

What's For Tea? on Facebook