Monday, August 9, 2010

Mediterranean Chicken Sandwich Mix - 1 - $

Now that MIFF has finished and normal-life programming has resumed, I'm cooking again and came up with another little sanger mix that I thought I'd share with you.

I made risotto for dinner and had a chicken breast spare that couldn't be re-frozen so I thought it best to grill it and add a few things that I had in the fridge; that way nothing was wasted and the next day's lunch sorted. Hooray!


Ingredients - makes 2 sandwiches

1 chicken breast, grilled
4-6 semi dried tomatoes
flat leaf parsley
1-2 tsp pesto
1-2tbs mayonnaise

Finely chop all ingredients and put in a bowl. Add the wet ingredients and stir well (be sure to start with the lesser amount and add more if need be). Season with salt and pepper and smear onto a fresh ciabatta roll with some rocket and a slice of cheese if you fancy.
That's it!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Join Our Group On Facebook

What's For Tea? on Facebook