Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

A belated Happy New Year to you all!

I have just returned from beautiful Sandy Point on the Victorian coast where there is no internet and nothing to do except read and swim and eat and drink. Nice huh? I spent 10 glorious days with good friends and family and saw in 2011 with French bubbles, some Pimms No. 1 Cup and a giant BBQ.

We had a little friend watching over us at our beach house...

All my cupboards are bare so today's 'recipe' is freshly shucked oysters. Just squeeze some lime juice on top, crack open a bottle of rosé and send them down the hatch. Yum!

All new recipes coming soon.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I wouldn't mind having bare cupboards if I knew it meant Oysters. Sadly I generally go for toast but will definately be flashing it up with Oysters now instead of boring toast!

What's For Tea? said...

If there's a fishmonger near you ducking out to get a dozen instead of bread is same same ;)

Join Our Group On Facebook

What's For Tea? on Facebook